Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Window

I wish I live someplace where I could just walk to work. I'm going to try to get my window fixed this morning. Unfortunately, it looks like it's going to pour rain in just a minute and I'm worried about getting water in the car on the way to the shop. I'm just about ready to go get a new car some little Nissan or something cuz I've had super good luck with Nissan and quit trying to have two older cars thinking that you know at least one will always work. Since I'm all alone and in a big city I need just one car that runs. I'm sick of life issues, window issues, battery issues, short issues, etc I just want to get in the car started and I end up at my destination and then I get back home later. I don't like living someplace where I don't know anyone and not having a car that I feel like is 100% trustworthy. It makes me feel insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment