Friday, September 18, 2015

Disbelief

Vivi cannot believe I haven't met one man I am attracted to and want to have sex with since I moved here. I thought I might be attracted to one man when we talked on the phone a few times but then when we met there was no chemistry what so ever and he clearly lied about his age. And he didn't live here and I was not keen on a long distance relationship. It was disappointing but I wasn't vested in the relationship or anything. At the time I was not quite over the last person I had met and had quite a lot of hope in but my feelings weren't reciprocated. Maybe my ego was wounded but I suspect it was just a broken heart. I thought I'd run onto some other man within a year or so but it has been well over a year by now but I've not developed any interest or feelings in anyone yet. I don't think I would have time to invest in a relationship right now but Viv says I need to try to meet someone with the same interests and we could do things together. I told her I don't know about all that I would have been fine if my FWB thing worked out since I wouldn't have to try to play the games and such that people do when dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment