Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day

Instead of watching Wedding Singer my S.O.P. on Valentine's Day, I watched Train Wreck which I rented at Walgreens and I really thought it was funny. I liked it. It was definitely a little over the top but it was still good. I also rented The Martian and I am going to watch it. I read the book and i liked it so I hope I like the movie. I'm doing laundry which I love to do as far as chores go because it is so easy in America, really you throw it in the machine and the machine does the work. Vivi moved out yesterday not that she lived here but she's not my house guest any more. She found a room up by her job so she won't have to drive two hours to work. I'm so glad for her. Hopefully, I'll get to see her soon. She went for a bike ride with June, Ron and me before she headed up north. She and Ron rode about 20 miles with us. It was Vivi first time to ride that far. She said she felt pretty good this morning and like she accomplished something. i hope we all go next weekend. I know June needs to get some seat time since she's still training for the MS 150. I am going to keep riding with her being as supportive as I can. June's husband is really supportive of her too. He's a good husband. They are supportive of each other and have a good marriage. It's nice to see a healthy marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment