Thursday, February 18, 2016

Back on the dating sites

I have been on Match but haven't seen anyone of interest and I activated my OKCupid profile. Several men have written me who looked okay. A couple of them write these long letters and may be romantic who knows but it's very funny that one of them has accidentally sent me a copied and pasted message that had another woman's name on it and then he accidentally sent me an email that had an email from another woman to him. He lied about why he used the wrong name stating that that was his dead wife's name (like that would be okay). He could have just told the truth and said he is on Match to look for a woman and he has just started the search so he has to communicate with different women to see if any are good matches. I figure if some guy is writing me he is probably writing other women too. I remember the one time I met someone on OKCupid who seemed interesting he was on OKCupid a lot and I'm sure he wasn't writing me the whole time he probably just copied and pasted like the other guy but he was smart enough to edit the other woman's name out of the email, at least.

Another guy said his name is Richard but when he referred to himself in the third person in a long-winded email he called himself "David". I wonder if women lie to men or give fake names. I know people try to make themselves sound good, of course.

One guy who may be ok hasn't gone on and on about himself or sent me a letter written and meant for someone else.

I don't know if I will go on a date or anything but maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment