Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Goal

I have decided to start doing yoga in the morning again. if I don't it seems I never can fit it in as I am always doing other workouts at lunch or too late to do yoga at the gym. I did the Jillian Michaels' video and then did a 1 mile walk video of Leslie Sasone's. I have to start getting some lb's off so I can wear my own clothes again rather than going to Good Will Select to buy other people's clothes because mine won't fit or scurrying off to the mall in hopes of a sale because I can get my ass in my pants and it's not all muscle though some must be. I am glad that I feel stronger and a bit firmer but I'd like to work on becoming firm and in great shape rather than a little squishy. It's not just girl fat as the last guy I went out with called it.

No comments:

Post a Comment