Saturday, February 13, 2016

Kudos tighty whities

Finally after many long years I have something good to say about tidy whities because today I found out why its not so good for guys to wear boxers sometimes. While we were out riding our bicycles this morning, we happened upon a guy covered in mud his pants were halfway down his legs. And of all things he had on boxers and his penis was poking out the front. He said he had fallen in the bayou and someone had just helping get out. & I thought well okay now I know why tighty whiteys are good and some circumstances. I always thought boxers were really cute and thought a guy looks good in boxers but now I think maybe I'm going to have to take that one back or at least rethink it. I guess like I couldn't read my t shirt because it said I don't want to know anything about your penis or see your penis and less you're someone I think I might marry.

No comments:

Post a Comment