Saturday, May 10, 2014

More Manglish

1.       I don’t want to hurt you = I’m going to hurt you.
2.       I think it’s time to take our relationship to another level.= We're going to have sex or we won’t be seeing each other again.
3.       I was thinking about it and I have to make a change of plans: I won’t be coming to see you or make it to the movie with you, etc.= I'm not that horny & something better came up so I want to do that instead of seeing you.
4.       I tried to distance myself from you and realize now that that was a mistake.= I’m horny.
5.       I don’t want to get married right now. = I don’t want to marry you.
6.       I’m available if you need something. = I just want you to keep having sex with me.
7.       I want you to be able to talk about anything with me. = I just want you to keep having sex with me and I'm hoping you’ll start blowing me soon.
8.       I’ll take you to the Barbie Convention if you want to go. = Please don’t stop sucking my dick.
9.       Don’t put that picture on Facebook. = I’m not committed to this relationship so I don't want other women who might be interested in me to see your post.
10.   I don’t believe in soul mates. = You’re not the one.
11.  I need to change plans, sorry but I’ve got to finish the siding on my garage this weekend. = It’s over. Almost anything would be better than spending time with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment