Saturday, May 10, 2014

Getting to know each other

Do you like working on houses? I used to like doing that.

I did mean Reduction in Force...

So how far do you ride on your bike. The other night I decided to ride
my bike instead of walking and it was so windy that I was almost blown
over a couple of times. And, I was having a rough time against the
wind. It has been so windy here that even walking is challenging. I
just recently started walking again. I always do yoga in the morning
but that really isn't enough exercise for me. You sound like you are
very active.

Are you r parents in Houston? Are you going to spend some time with
your son on his birthday. How old is he? I wish I saw my son a lot
more but he moved to California a couple of months ago so it's a bit
far.

I was wondering if you want to talk sometime. It's fine to wait.

Have a good Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment