Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Self summary of online dating prospect from OKCupid

I'm easy going, self confident, patient, observant and open minded. I'm a presentable guy who you can bring home to meet your parents.

I love cycling, running, kayaking, the beach, sailing, camping, hiking, traveling and road trips

I like to get out and do stuff over watching tv. That said, I'm also happy hanging out at home listening to music, cooking, sipping beer or wine and entertaining friends and family.

I'm looking for a woman who is independent, active and enjoys the outdoors.
Living it! Working hard and enjoying my time off.
Working with my hands, seeing thru B.S., cycling, breaking and fixing stuff that ain't broke
Ha, that's easy, my beautiful, thick, flowing hair!
Books I have enjoyed include Freakonomics, Gates of Fire, A Man in Full, A Brief History of Time, The Right Stuff and The China Study.

I enjoy all kinds of music. Some of the artists on my phone right now are The Reverend Horton Heat, Willie Nelson, Sharon Van Etten, Smashing Pumpkins, Social Distortion, The White Stripes, Cowboy Junkies, Junior Brown, Liz Phair, Mark Lanegan, Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings.

Movies I like are Saving Private Ryan, Young Frankenstein, Pulp Fiction, Apocalypse Now, A Christmas Story, Groundhog Day, Clerks, Apollo 13, Primer, Saturday Night Lights, Airplane, Goldfinger and Snatch.
Water
Food
Family
Friends
Exercise
Conversation
The weekend
Hanging out with friends or cooking for myself
Message me and I might tell you.
·         Girls who like guys
·         Ages 35–52
·         Near me
·         For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You want to get to know me


No comments:

Post a Comment