Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My OKCupid prifile

Self Summary

Currently, I am living in Killeen, Texas for my job. I don't know anyone so I thought this would be a good way to meet people. I am kind of a homebody, who enjoys cooking, college football, photography, and reading. When out and about, I enjoy movies, the book store, museums, riding my bike, dancing, and people watching.

Favorite books, movies, music, and food

Books: I am reading Guns, Germs and Steel and David and Goliath. Recently read The Best Thing About My Ass Is It's Behind Me. I read A Moveable Feast and The Paris Wife recently. I enjoyed Freefall, That Used To Be Us, In The Garden Of Beasts, Super Freakonomics and Blink.

Movies: I usually stay away from tearjerkers when it comes to movies; I like action, mysteries, thrillers, and comedies (romantic and others). I liked Silver Linings Playbook, Les Mis, Seven Psychopaths, Zero Dark Thirty, Olympus Has Fallen, there have been a lot of good movies lately. Oldies but goodies; White Christmas, Breakfast At Tiffany's, The Thin Man, The Godfather, Terminator, there are too many to list.

Music: My musical tastes are pretty eclectic. I like everything from Louis Prima to Pearl Jam, Patsy Cline to Collective Soul, Frank Sinatra to Chris Cornell, but I am not a fan of rap.

Food: I try to eat healthy but fall off the wagon and eat hot wings and hot dogs on occasion, especially, if I go to a game.


You should message me if:

You have your shirt on in your profile picture.
You have always liked women.
You're too old to be my son.
You're too young to be my father.
You have the sense to refrain from asking what I am wearing.
Your definition of divorced matches the standard definition in most dictionaries.
You have the sense to know better than to mention your shoe size. In case you missed the memo it's inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment