Wednesday, April 30, 2014

August 5, 2013

Shelly,

I've lived in the Houston area most of my life except for a brief period in Seattle in the early 90s. Houston is so-so but like you said, it's home. I really loved Seattle by my ex couldn't handle being that far from her family. I've traveled all over the US and Western Europe. There are lots of places that look like they might be better places to live. Closer to home, I've always thought Austin would be nice. I have friends there and they love it.

I noticed that you like Chris Cornell. When I was in Seattle the "Grunge" scene was in full swing and I got to see lots of bands. I saw Soundgarden (Chris Cornell), Nirvana, Pearl Jam and lots of lesser known bands. It was a crazy scene.

Are you a Sooner?

Cheers, 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment