Sunday, March 13, 2016

I keep running into guys who were completely pw'ed who are alone now because their wives cheated on them. The last one who told me his story; bought his wife a corvette, gave her spending money, paid all her bills, etc. She cheated on him for the 4th time. He's a coworker of mine. All I said was, "You've lost a lot of weight." and bam, the flood gates opened up. Of course, I told him that I'm sorry about what happened to him. And then, he said, "We'll have to go get a beer sometime." I hope he wasn't thinking we should go on a date. I've heard about all I want about ex-wives on dates (the last two guys I went out with went on and on about their ex-es). Even if the guy wasn't on the rebound I am not attracted to him at all. And he smokes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment