Sunday, March 6, 2016

Beautiful weekend

It was fantastic here this weekend. I am so glad I live some place where there is basically no winter. Saturday morning June and I went to ride with the folks at Bike Barn and this time it was a great experience. The leaders of the ride were wonderful. We only rode 27 miles so I wasn't worn out. Hopefully, I caught up on my sleep. I know I didn't get much sleep the previous weekend Gil's snores like a man and it kept me up all night and then I had to get up super early to go to the Gator Ride. Next year, I don't want to volunteer I want to ride if I'm still in this area. I don't want to do the ride that includes the ferry it sounds like it could be a nightmare. I think people were waiting 50 minutes and more for the ferry. I enjoyed my company but it was very tiring because we hit all the touristy places and tried to fit in as much as we could in just one weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment