Monday, August 18, 2014

New life

I have been very busy starting my new life so I have neglected the blog a bit. It doesn't mean my male friends haven't been asking me what women are really saying because they are just as confused as ever. One of my friends thought he had decided to date a woman and as soon as he did another woman started showing more interest in him. Now, he is busier than all get out trying to keep up with two women. And more confused than ever and says his life is complicated.

My other closest male friend has been seeing two different women for some time. One is available so of course, he doesn't want to be with her. The other is not available so he can't let go. We always want what we can't have. So many people have said that o me lately, it's like a broken record. When people say it, it is like it's some sort of explanation for the phenomenon but it's not. It just makes the mystery more pronounced and confusing for me. I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

The most important person in my life told me that he would be so happy if he could be married with kids and a job. That's what he wants. And, that's what he has told me for almost his whole life. I guess he equates that with normal. Sadly, he didn't get to be part of a nuclear family growing up.

Twice, in less than a week I have someone leave me a voice mail without giving me any contact information. Once, the person didn't even identify herself. I don't know how I could get back with someone without fundamental information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment