Monday, December 7, 2015

Winnowing

Now and in the future, I am going to be winnowing down my material possessions, mostly things that don't fit me anymore since doing Body Pump and P90 weightlifting has added to my, well, mostly my ass. I am thinking of slowing down on the Body Pump. If you put on a pair of pants and you haven't even zipped them up yet and you've got a camel toe IT'S TIME TO MAKE SOME CHANGES. Before I used to wish I had a bit more of an ass but...as they say, be careful what you wish for. I don't like being curvy. I prefer being thin. I do like being stronger so that is a benefit of working out. We started 21 day FIX at work and I don't what to expect since I am not really doing the diet, which is eating six meals a day. If we do the 21 day FIX again then I may try the diet too. It is a good work out, I sweat my ass off and I work out pretty much every day. One of the girls who is doing it with us hasn't worked out in years so I don't know how she gets through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment