Monday, December 7, 2015

Longmire

I watched Longmire and really liked it. Growing up, I think I saw every western with my grandpa, Dewey, so I have seen a lot of them. I spent many weekend afternoons watching westerns and wrestling or raslin as many Okies pronounce it. I don't even know if there have been many westerns on T.V. I remember another show with a sheriff as the main character, Chuck Norris was the star. It was on T.V. when I worked at night so I never really saw it so I can't compare it to Longmire. I wasn't familiar with most of the actors except for Lou Diamond Phillips who was good in the series but his character went off the deep end in the fourth season. The best character was the sheriff or Longmire. I don't remember seeing the actor in other roles but I enjoyed him in the role of Longmire very much and he was believable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment