Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My son's thoughts when he visited

When my son arrived for Thanksgiving the first thing he said when he walked in the door was, - do I need to help you clean your apartment. And then he commented on how short my hair is because I have really short hair right now but it was an accident I did not want my haircut like this and its not like the picture I showed the lady but you can't glue it back on and she started cutting in the back where I couldn't see what she was doing so I'm stuck with it just have to wait till it grows out. After my son visit then he said he was so happy for me. I'm some place where I'm enjoying myself I'm happy I have friends I like my job life is good. He also said he's been much happier since he visited me because he was around me and I'm happy and well adjusted. And he said that he feels like I've overcome a lot in my life and I'm well adjusted and happy in spite of all of the things that I've been through. I thought that was such a sweet thing to say because he knows that I've had a lot of challenges in my life probably more than anybody else he realizes that I've had to overcome some things and it was sweet for him to say that he recognizes that he thinks I'm doing well and I'm well adjusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment